Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

About this blog/site


What you should expect:
On this blog I will be sharing my knowledge and solutions to Excel problems for which my circle contact me on day to day basis.


I wish to keep Post frequency of maximum 2 per week, so that subscribers do not feel over burdened of notifications. You can subscribe to notifications through:





Furthermore, the topics section gives you quick search criteria:


 The 'Downloads' page has been dividend into following sections:

  • Complete working Models / Excel Applications
  • Dashboard ideas and data summarizing/analysis tools
  • Utilities
  • Practice Workbooks (Principally from my training activities)
  • Games and fun (These are not flash objects - 100% Excel based)
  • Sample Workbooks from Posts


I will keep uploading files for ready reference.

Credits:
All credits to Microsoft Corporation for creating such a powerful tool that has helped business all over the world for analyzing and presenting data especially saving lots of work hours.

To all bloggers, authors, contributors who have shared their knowledge over internet for benefit of all users.

Happy learning & Sharing.

Ather Saleem

No comments:

Post a Comment